Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here are the four jobs I choose:

Qualification:
Customer service skills
To be enrolled in a BA program or an AA degree
Experience using Microsoft programs
Effective communication

All of the jobs, I choose would like you to have several years of customer services skills.  I have been working in position that requires excellent customer service skills and also effective communication.  I speak three different languages and this also helping in being a more effective communicator.  I also receive my AA from MGCCC last May and I am processing my BA form USM.  I also receive an AA from ITT Tech in Computer Aid Drafting and Design.  While at ITT, I receive many Microsoft certifications and became proficient in all Microsoft programs. 
The job I choose would be with Pepsi as a sales associate.  I am currently an employee with Pepsi.  Pepsi Co also has a promote from within policy that they look for open position for first before opening the position to the public.  They also would have a firsthand account of my hard work and dependability.  I also have everything and more that the wanted in the job qualification.  When writing my resume I would highlight my degrees receive and what was needed to receive them.  I would also bring forward my certification received in Microsoft programs and my master level skills.  I would also highlight my ability of speaking three languages and how this could be an asset in working with the public.  On the cover letter, I would make sure and highlight how long I have worked with the company and all of the awards that I have receive since starting my service. 

2 comments:

  1. You're still missing the second and third blog assignment, Sixto. Remember, for every blog you fail to complete, 3 points will be deducted from your overall grade.

    ReplyDelete