Sunday, January 23, 2011

My name is Sixto,
Yes it is my real name. It was the name of a Pope, which dates back to the 2nd Century. Sixtus IV is the most recognize during 15th Century, because he commissioned the Sistine Chapel and is also responsible for the formation of the Renaissance in Rome.
I'm originally from Panama, where I was born and raised. I moved to the U.S. when I was 16 years old and I lived in lots of different cool places, but the one place that I can call home is Orlando, FL. I have lived in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Memphis, TN, and currently I live in Seattle, WA. where I work for Pepsi as a merchandiser. I have traveled all over the U.S. over 40 states. I spend 4 years in the U.S. Air Force, which gave me the opportunity to lived in the Mississippi Gulf Coast, where I spend 3 years and met my now wife and mother of my two boys.
In the near future, I'm planning on moving back to Orlando, FL where I will be buying my first home. I'm planning to transferring my job and stay with Pepsi.
My educational goals are to graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration and Entrepreneurship with a minor in Geography. Career goal is to stay with Pepsi and in a future become an executive or even maybe the CEO, my other project  is to start a small business.
One of the topics from the course is,

Is there a type of writing/kind of document that you particularly enjoy doing? Is there a type of writing/kind of document you find particularly difficult? Why?
I don't do much writing or reading, the little reading that I do, is quotations and intellectual thoughts of philosophers. This type reading helps me to have a better understanding of many different topics and situations within life. This also has push me into writing my own intellectual quotes or writing thougths that come to mind and putting it together to create a phrase or quotation that will open my horizons into a brighter way of thinking.

                                            

                                             This are my two boys Ezzar (6) and Jonah (1)




This is a picture of my wife Katie and I on our wedding day.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sixto. I like that you're brave enough to add pictures to your blog. Good job. Be careful though. You still haven't answered a few necessary questions. Do you have regular access to the Hattiesburg campus? Do you feel comfortable using newer forms of technology, like web design and skype?

    ReplyDelete